Future-proofing the health and education sector
IGP Green Solutions stands for sustainable energy consulting, planning, implementation and financing from a single source. In doing so, we pursue intersectoral and modular solutions tailored to our clients using timely green consulting approaches.
Investing in future-proofing your facility requires a high level of experience and professionalism. Especially for this path, we have put together a team of experts from different companies that will accompany you on the path to climate protection while at the same time conserving your human resources.
IGP Group & Network
The strong competence profile of the IGP companies covers all phases of sustainable construction and infrastructure projects as well as sustainable services.
More about the IGP Group
In addition, we cooperate with long-standing business partners in our growth field of sustainable energy concepts.
From A for analysis to C for carbon emissions trading – we offer you all services related to the CO2 neutralisation of your property. Our main areas of expertise include:
Health care consulting
Carbon trading and compensation
Advice on subsidies
Planning & Realisation
Coordination of external partners
Not everyone needs every service all the time or already knows which services are needed at the start. Thats why we offer a twofold modular approach.
- Each service phase is a separately bookable module
- In addition, each service phase is modular in itself and can be booked accordingly.
This allows us to react flexibly to your wishes and offer you the services you need in a targeted and timely manner.
The energetic & technical optimisation of your real estate and processes typically brings a few very clear advantages. These include, for example, saving resources and increasing the value of your property.
In addition, our clients particularly appreciate the following when working with us:
- The all-round carefree package: One contact person for all services worldwide.
- Prompt advice and implementation: Whether it is initial discussions or the rapid procurement and implementation of the photovoltaic system.
- The carbon emissions trading and compensation of greenhouse-gas emissions
- As well as the innovative, modern approaches and technologies